All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the author of Yacht Designing and Planning and Boatbuilding: the definitive history and survey of the great classic American small sailing craft.
- Author BiographyHoward I. Chapelle (1901-1975) was an American naval architect, and curator of maritime history at the Smithsonian Institution. In addition, he authored many books and articles books on maritime history and marine architecture, including Yacht Designing and Planning, Boatbuilding: A Complete Handbook of Wooden Boat Construction, The History of American Sailing Ships,The History of the American Sailing Navy: The Ships and Their Development, American Small Sailing Craft, and many more.
- Author(s)Howard Irving Chapelle
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication01/04/1951
- GenreShips & Waterways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content NoteIllustrated throughout
- Weight860 g
- Width165 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.