All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.38Trending at £4.76
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £8.96Trending at £9.58
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
- £14.88Trending at £15.37
About this product
- Author(s)Lawrence Karson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/06/2014
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleRoutledge Advances in Criminology
- Series Part/Volume Number17
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction 1. The New World. 2. The Embargo of 1807-1809 and the War of 1812. 3. The Civil War. 4. Filibustering and Revolutionaries. 5. The Mexican Revolution, 1910-1920. 6. Prohibition - Part 1. 7. Prohibition - Part 2. 8. The Drug Trade. Conclusion.
- Author BiographyLawrence Karson is currently an assistant professor of criminal justice at the University of Houston-Downtown. He retired from the United States Customs Service, where he served in the investigation division managing a fleet of aircraft and vessels used to pursue and apprehend drug traffickers smuggling contraband into the U.S. by air or sea.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.