Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionIn the closing decades of the nineteenth century, college-age Latter-day Saints began undertaking a remarkable intellectual pilgrimage to the US's elite universities. Thomas W. Simpson chronicles the academic migration of hundreds of LDS students from the 1860s to the late 1930s.
- Author BiographyThomas W. Simpson, a specialist in modern U.S. religious history, is instructor in religion and philosophy at Phillips Exeter Academy.
- Author(s)Thomas William Simpson
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication30/07/2016
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Note9 halftones, 1 Map, 5 tables
- Weight381 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.