All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first biography of one of the Civil War s most famous disabled veterans and most prominent public figures in the Gilded Age. An examination of the dynamics of disability, the culture and politics of the Gilded Age, and the aftereffects of the Civil War.
- Author BiographyJames Marten is chair of the Department of History at Marquette University. He is the author of Sing Not War: The Lives of Union and Confederate Veterans in Gilded Age America, Civil War America: Voices from the Home Front, and The Children's Civil War.
- Author(s)James Marten
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2014
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Series TitleUncivil Wars
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Note14 black and white photographs
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.42Trending at £12.75
- £10.87Trending at £12.80
- £32.38Trending at £32.98
- £9.95Trending at £12.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.