All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow an American high-flyer, Alger Hiss, was framed by Richard Nixon to create a wave of anti-communist hysteria which set Nixon on the path to the White House.
- Author BiographyJoan Brady was the first woman to win the Whitbread Book of the Year Award, now the Costa, for her novel, Theory of War. She went on to write several more highly successful novels and thrillers. This is her second nonfiction book.
- Author(s)Joan Brady
- PublisherSkyscraper Publications
- Date of Publication10/09/2015
- GenreUnclassifiable: no BIC
- Place of PublicationNewbold on Stour
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSkyscraper Publications
- Width145 mm
- Height222 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £10.51Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.