America's Great National Forests,Wildernesses, and Grasslands: White River, Angeles, Gifford Pinchot, Tongass, Superior, Mt. Hood, Bitterroot, Wasatch-Cache, Francis Marion, Monongahela, El Yunque, White Mountain, and Gila National Forests by Char Miller (Hardback, 2016)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe outdoor enthusiast's dream bucket list is embodied in this illustrated celebration of our greatest national forests, from Alaska to Florida.
- Author BiographyChar Miller is the W. M. Keck Professor of Environmental Analysis at Pomona College and author of the award-winning Gifford Pinchot and the Making of Modern Environmentalism. Tim Palmer is the photographer and author of twenty-four books including Rivers of America and Trees and Forests of America. Bill McKibben is an environmentalist and writer who frequently contributes to the New York Times, the Atlantic Monthly, and Outside.
- Author(s)Char Miller
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication15/03/2016
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Note200 Colour Photographs
- Weight1678 g
- Width254 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Photographs byTim Palmer
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £8.99Trending at £10.53
- £6.87Trending at £7.24
- £21.70Trending at £23.34
- £40.99Trending at £41.90
- £3.41Trending at £3.52
- £9.17Trending at £9.67
- £7.18Trending at £7.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.