All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAmerica's Health Care Crisis Solved highlights the major pitfalls of our current health care system and shows why, without changes, health care costs will soon demolish the American economy as well as the opportunity to receive quality care.
- Author BiographyDan Perrin is the author of HSA Road Rules, known as the bible of the HSA industry by bankers and insurers. He is President of the HSA Coalition and is widely acknowledged to have been a key player in the passage of every piece of HSA legislation that has made its way through Congress and been signed into law by the President in the last decade. Perrin is one of the nation's top HSA experts and has been quoted on the subject in every major newspaper in the United States.
- Author(s)Dan Perrin,J. Patrick Rooney
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/05/2008
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight466 g
- Width161 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £8.34Trending at £10.35
- £14.08Trending at £18.99
- £10.67Trending at £11.26
- £6.92Trending at £7.31
- £8.85Trending at £8.99
- £7.76Trending at £8.06
- £16.63Trending at £17.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.