All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that American cultural conceptions of religion and race during the 1950s played a crucial role in framing an ideology through which U.S. policymakers understood their options in Vietnam.
- Author BiographySeth Jacobs is Assistant Professor of History at Boston College.
- Author(s)Seth Jacobs
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2005
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleAmerican Encounters/Global Interactions
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note28 b&w photos
- Width137 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £6.49Trending at £6.67
- £6.59Trending at £9.95
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.