All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAcclaimed as a fundamental resource on the creation, development, and management of America's national park system, this documentary collection is now in paperback for use by students and individual scholars.
- Author BiographyLary M. Dilsaver is professor of geography at the University of South Alabama and coeditor with Craig E. Colten of The American Environment: Interpretations of Past Geographies (Rowman & Littlefield, 1993).
- Author(s)Lary M. Dilsaver
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/01/1997
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Out-of-print date09/05/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight690 g
- Width162 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine36 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.