All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA revolutionary new approach to the history of American public life-its politics, government, and law-from colonial times to the tumultuous present.
- Author BiographyMorton Keller is Spector Professor of History Emeritus at Brandeis University.
- Author(s)Morton Keller
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication26/03/2009
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight539 g
- Width145 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £14.58Trending at £21.50
- £16.96Trending at £25.23
- £9.85Trending at £10.66
- £16.99Trending at £18.09
- £7.78Trending at £8.38
- £12.34Trending at £13.28
- £12.76Trending at £13.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.