All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplains basic and advanced stitches and how to make the critters' forms by crocheting in the round. This title offers advice on yarns and stuffing and tips on embroidering facial features and embellishments.
- Author BiographyElisabeth Doherty received her B.A. In Fine Art from Columbia College and has been at the forefront of developing amigurumi into a fine art form. Her dolls and soft sculptures have been featured in CRAFT magazine and numerous art shows across the United States.
- Author(s)Elisabeth A. Doherty
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication19/01/2008
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width229 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.89Trending at £2.05
- £1.99Trending at £2.10
- £2.70Trending at £2.94
- £1.85Trending at £3.53
- £13.99Trending at £15.98
- £4.49Trending at £7.99
- £1.89Trending at £3.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.