All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of one of America's first civil rights battles. In 1839 fifty-three African slaves staged a bloody mutiny on board the Amistad, a Spanish slaver from Cuba. But their success was short-lived as the vessel was intercepted by the American navy, towed to New London Connecticut, where the slaves were held for deportation.
- Author BiographyDavid Pesci has written for The New York Times, The National Review and other regional newspapers and specialty magazines. Amistad is his debut novel.
- Author(s)David Pesci
- PublisherAllison & Busby
- Date of Publication24/04/2014
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleAllison & Busby Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAllison & Busby
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £4.43
- £8.36Trending at £15.33
- £4.55Trending at £6.74
- £6.09Trending at £6.29
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £3.80Trending at £4.52
- £4.79Trending at £6.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.