All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.38Trending at £4.76
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £8.97Trending at £9.58
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
- £14.88Trending at £15.37
About this product
- DescriptionThe Amnesty International Report 2014 documents human rights abuses in c.160 countries around the world. It highlights the need for governments, the international community, armed groups and others in positions of power or influence to take responsibility. It shows key events and trends that dominated the global human rights agenda in 2014.
- Author(s)Amnesty International
- PublisherAmnesty International UK
- Date of Publication27/04/2015
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmnesty International UK
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.