All listings for this product
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.26Trending at £26.32
- £14.58Trending at £20.77
- £14.07Trending at £15.02
- £10.50Trending at £14.30
- £10.82Trending at £13.53
- £16.99Trending at £17.15
- £9.85Trending at £10.30
About this product
- DescriptionContemporary America, with its unparalleled armaments and ambition, seems to many commentators an empire. Others angrily reject the designation. This book addresses these issues in light of the history of empires since antiquity and examines the structure and impact of these states and asks whether the US shares their traits and behaviour.
- Author BiographyCharles S. Maier is the Leverett Saltonstall Professor of History at Harvard University.
- Author(s)Charles S. Maier
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication02/11/2007
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note4 line, 3 tables
- Weight440 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.