All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAmongst Digital Humanists brings an ethnographic account of the changing landscape of humanities scholarship as it affects individual scholars, academic fields and institutions, and argues for a pluralistic vision of digital knowledge production in the humanities.
- Author BiographyDr Smiljana Antonijevic explores the intersection of communication, culture, and technology through research and teaching in the U.S. and Europe. Recent publications include Personal Library Curation, 2014; Working in Virtual Knowledge, 2013; Researchers' information uses in a digital world, 2012; Digital Rhetoric and Public Discourse, 2008. Smiljana co-edited Into the Blogosphere: Rhetoric, Community, and Culture of Weblogs (2004). More at www.smiljana.org.
- Author(s)Smiljana Antonijevic
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/09/2015
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight395 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.76
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
- £9.54Trending at £11.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.