All listings for this product
Best selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £12.99Trending at £13.51
- £4.00Trending at £6.76
- £11.99Trending at £15.59
- £6.99Trending at £7.27
- £11.21Trending at £13.25
- £18.95Trending at £30.15
- £29.99Trending at £31.19
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the Baylor Handbook on the Hebrew Bible series, this title provides comprehensive guidance in answering significant questions about the Hebrew text, Amos , reflecting the advances in scholarship on Hebrew grammar and linguistics.
- Author BiographyDuane A. Garrett (Ph.D. Baylor University) is John R. Sampey Professor of Old Testament Interpretation at the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. He is the author and editor of nine books, including, most recently Archeological Study Bible: An Illustrated Walk Through Biblical History and Culture (2007), Biblical Commentary: Song of Songs (2004), and A Modern Grammar for Classical Hebrew (2002).
- Author(s)Duane A. Garrett
- PublisherBaylor University Press
- Date of Publication17/07/2008
- Language(s)English & Multiple languages
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleBaylor Handbook on the Hebrew Bible
- Place of PublicationWaco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaylor University Press
- Weight266 g
- Width139 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.