All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Konrad Schobel
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication16/10/2015
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Spektrum
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, 3 black & white tables, biography
- Weight209 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Table Of ContentsThe Foundation: The Algebraic Integrability Conditions.- The Proof of Concept: A Complete Solution for the 3-Sphere.- The Generalisation: A Solution for Spheres of Arbitrary Dimension.- The Perspectives: Applications and Generalisations.
- Author BiographyKonrad Schobel studied physics and mathematics at Friedrich-Schiller University Jena (Germany) and Universidad de Granada (Spain) and obtained his PhD at the Universite de Provence Aix-Marseille I (France). He now holds a postdoc position at Friedrich-Schiller University Jena and works as a research and development engineer for applications in clinical ultrasound diagnostics.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.29
- £10.25Trending at £11.22
- £12.37Trending at £12.62
- £12.10Trending at £13.55
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
- £30.25Trending at £30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.