CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- Author(s)Carrie Prudence Winter
- PublisherUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2012
- GenreBiography: General
- Place of PublicationHonolulu, HI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byDeborah Day
- Author BiographyDr. Sandra Bonura is a professor of education in San Diego and is completing her second book focusing on the 19th century education of Native Hawaiian girls. Deborah Day was archivist of Scripps Institution of Oceanography, UCSD Libraries until retirement.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.