All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.91Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionA systematic and critical assessment of the work of Michael Mann, one of the most influential sociologists of recent decades.
- Author BiographyJohn A. Hall is Dean of the Faculty of Arts and James McGill Professor, Department of Sociology at McGill University, Montreal His books include Powers and Liberties (1985), Liberalism (1989), Coercion and Consent (1994) and (with Charles Lindholm) Is America Breaking Apart (2001). Ralph Schroeder is a Research Fellow at the Oxford Internet Institute at the University of Oxford. His books include Max Weber and the Sociology of Culture (1992) and, as editor, Max Weber, Democracy and Modernization (1998).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/01/2006
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 figures
- Weight790 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byJohn A. Hall,Ralph Schroeder
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.