All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArising from the urgent operational issues of World War II, the philosophy and methodology of Operations Research (OR) has permeated the resolution of decision problems in business, industry, and government. This work recounts the evolution of OR as the science of decision making. It chronicles the history of OR in the form of expository entries.
- Author(s)Arjang A. Assad,Saul I. Gass
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleInternational Series in Operations Research & Management Science
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 75
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight910 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st Corrected ed. 2005. Corr. 2nd printing 2006
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £9.26Trending at £10.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.20Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.