All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionAn Archaeology of Religion challenges traditional conventions by refusing to respect the geographic and temporal boundaries with which archaeologists too often define their field. This book is an ambitious attempt to survey how scholars approach the identification of religious sites and practices in the archaeological record.
- Author BiographyKit W. Wesler is professor of archaeology and director of the Mid-America Remote Sensing Center at Murray State University in Kentucky. He completed a Ph.D. in anthropology at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has served as a Fulbright professor and researcher at the University of Ibadan, Nigeria, and the University of the West Indies, Jamaica.
- Author(s)Kit W. Wesler
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication12/03/2014
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white halftones, black & white tables, figures
- Weight508 g
- Width153 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.