CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £5.49Trending at £6.06
- £7.76Trending at £8.01
- £4.44Trending at £5.58
- £8.72Trending at £10.68
- £3.53Trending at £6.99
- £6.50Trending at £7.71
- £7.79Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionA textbook for middle-level and/or junior-high-school Arkansas history classes. It incorporates research done after consultations with middle-level and junior-high teachers from across the state. It includes two special features : one on the Central High School crisis of 1957 and another on the William J Clinton Presidential Library.
- Author BiographyShay E. Hopper is an eighth-grade Arkansas history and journalism teacher and a ninth-grade yearbook sponsor at Woodland Junior High School in Fayetteville. T. Harri Baker was professor emeritus of history at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock. Jane Browning is the executive director of the International Community Corrections Association in Washington, D.C.
- Author(s)Jane Browning,Shay E. Hopper,T. Harri Baker
- PublisherUniversity of Arkansas Press
- Date of Publication15/12/2007
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationFayetteville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Arkansas Press
- Width216 mm
- Height286 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.