All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book seeks to explain the critiques of humanism and the negative philosophical anthropologies that dominated mid-century philosophy and traces the appearance of a new, non-humanist atheism in twentieth-century French thought.
- Author BiographyStefanos Geroulanos is Assistant Professor of Modern European Intellectual History at New York University.
- Author(s)Stefanos Geroulanos
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication08/03/2010
- Series TitleCultural Memory in the Present
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Weight703 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine992 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.76
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.