All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a comprehensive coverage of the many aspects of the publishing world.
- Author BiographyMichael Legat was born in London and educated at Whitgift School, Croydon. He joined the Publicity and Production Department of The Bodley Head in 1941, and apart from three years' wartime service in the Navy, stayed there for nine years. In 1952 he was appointed Editorial Director of Corgi Books, following which he held the same position with Cassell & Company. Since 1978 he has been a full-time author, publisher's consultant and lecturer. He has served on the Management Committee of the Society of Authors, on the Literature Advisory Panel of South East Arts, and as a Director of the Authors' Licensing and Collecting Society and of the Copyright Licensing Agency. He is married and lives in Horsted Keynes.
- Author(s)Michael Legat
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication31/01/1998
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobert Hale Ltd
- Out-of-print date13/07/2007
- Weight440 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.17
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.55
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £4.50Trending at £6.01
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.