Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to understanding Francine Shapiro's Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing: Basic Principles, Protocols and Procedures (1st and 2nd editions). It relays to clinicians how to practice EMDR, and demonstrates it through clinical cases and EMDR dialogues.
- Author BiographyBarbara J. Hensley, EdD, served on the EMDR International Association Board of Directors as president and treasurer and has represented EMDRIA in Stockholm, Sweden and Brussels, Belgium. She is an EMDRIA-Certified Therapist, and Approved Consultant, and Regional Coordinator for the Greater Cincinnati EMDRIA Regional Network. For the past 10 years, she has been a facilitator and logistician for EMDR trainings in Japan and throughout the United States. Dr. Hensley is creator of the Francine Shapiro Library. It is an online source of EMDR research and writings and currently housed in the Steely Library of Northern Kentucky University. She also is the 2009 recipient of the distinguished Francine Shapiro Award for her extraordinary service and contributions to EMDR. Dr. Hensley is co-founder of the Cincinnati Trauma Connection in Cincinnati, Ohio, an EMDR-based trauma center.
- Author(s)Barbara J. Hensley
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication30/07/2009
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Out-of-print date16/04/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.