All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA transnational survey of the economic development of Europe, exploring why some regions advanced and some stayed behind.
- Author BiographyIvan T. Berend is Distinguished Professor in the Department of History at the University of California, Los Angeles. His publications include An Economic History of Twentieth-Century Europe: Economic Regimes from Laissez-Faire to Globalization (Cambridge University Press, 2006) and Europe Since 1980 (Cambridge University Press, 2010).
- PrizesWinner of Choice Magazine Outstanding Reference/Academic Book Award 2013.
- Author(s)Ivan T. Berend
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note26 b/w illus. 5 maps 47 tables
- Weight1200 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.01Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.