All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents comprehensive approaches to teacher preparation and discusses the nature of classroom management in a way that equips prospective educators with a broad array of practical tools to prepare them for unexpected challenges in instruction, management, discipline, assessment, transition, and daily routine and structure.
- Author BiographyChristopher Thao Vang is a professor of teacher education in the MSCP at California State University, Stanislaus. He teaches classroom management and professional practices, health and science methodology, methods in multilingual education, and foundation of education in diversity society. He is the author of An Educational Psychology of Science Methods in the K-6 Classroom: Hands-on/Mind-Focused Strategies for all Learners (Peter Lang, 2013) and An Educational Psychology of Methods in Multilingual Education (Peter Lang, 2010). Dr. Vang has written numerous professional articles on various topics related teaching science, multicultural education issues, and minority students.
- Author(s)Christopher Thao Vang
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication23/08/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEducational Psychology
- Series Part/Volume Number17
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight730 g
- Width185 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.