CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £14.47Trending at £19.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis text presents Einstein's multi-disciplinary contributions to science and society in a dictionary format. It is a synthesis of existing literature on Einstein including his own writings, biographies, and the secondary literature published during the past 40 years.
- Author BiographySACHI SRI KANTHA is a researcher at the Japan Institute for Control of Aging. A biochemist by training, he maintains an active interest in the history of science and has written articles on Einstein and other scientists. He is the author of Prostitutes in Medical Literature: An Annotated Bibliography (Greenwood, 1991).
- Author(s)Sachi Sri Kantha
- Date of Publication08/04/1996
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight652 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Foreword byKenichi Fukui
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.