Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.24
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionA key nineteenth-century science textbook explaining the fundamentals of electricity.
- Author(s)James Clerk Maxwell
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication30/06/2011
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Physical Sciences
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note60 b/w illus.
- Weight310 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byWilliam Garnett
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.