All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Roger L. Emerson
- PublisherZeticula Ltd
- Date of Publication23/08/2013
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Series TitlePerspectives: Scottish Studies of The Long Eighteenth Century Series
- Place of PublicationGlasgow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHumming Earth
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight900 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Author BiographyRoger L. Emerson spent most of his career at the University of Western Ontario where he taught European and British social and intellectual history and is now an emeritus professor. An Associate Editor of the Oxford Encyclopeaedia of the Enlightenment(2002) he is also the author of: Professors, Patronage and Politics: The Aberdeen Universities in the Eighteenth Century (1992); Academic Patronage in the Scottish Enlightenment: Glasgow, Edinburgh and St Andrews Universities (2008); and Essays on David Hume, Medical Men and the Scottish Enlightenment:'Industry, Knowledge and Humanity' (2009).
- PrizesWinner of Saltire Society's Scottish History Book of the Year Award 2013.
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.