All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text serves as a general introduction and index to Huron culture. It is a compilation of the ethnographic data contained in 17th-century descriptions of the Huron Indians by Samuel de Champlain, Gabriel Sagard and various French Jesuits.
- Author(s)Elisabeth Tooker
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication31/05/1991
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleIroquois & Their Neighbors S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Content Noteindex
- Weight286 g
- Width150 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.