All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
About this product
- DescriptionThe objective of this book is to provide an evidence base for ophthalmic nursing practice. There are areas of practice where little evidence exists, in those areas, the book aims to provide reasoned guidelines from an informed source, thus negating the need for every ophthalmic practice area to develop diverse often contradictory guidelines.
- Author BiographyJanet Marsden is former Chair of the Royal College of Nursing's Ophthalmic Nursing Forum, and a Postgraduate Programme Leader at Manchester Metropolitan University.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/04/2008
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleWiley Series in Nursing
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight344 g
- Width126 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJanet Marsden
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.