All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Paul J. Nahin
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication08/04/2016
- GenrePopular Science
- Series TitlePrinceton Science Library
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note1 halftone. 47 line illus.
- Weight257 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
- Author BiographyPaul J. Nahin is professor emeritus of electrical engineering at the University of New Hampshire and the author of many best-selling popular math books, including The Logician and the Engineer and Will You Be Alive 10 Years from Now? (both Princeton).
- PrizesCommended for Choice Magazine Outstanding Reference/Academic Book Award 1999.
Best selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.85Trending at £12.65
- £17.72Trending at £19.98
- £16.40Trending at £17.28
- £18.49Trending at £18.20
- £11.80Trending at £12.98
- £8.64Trending at £9.98
- £7.39Trending at £11.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.