All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn Inclusive Language Lectionary is a responsible attempt to represent the biblical writings in an inclusive manner. This volume includes litergical texts for use in lectionary year B.
- Author(s)Division of Education & Ministry,National Council of Churches of Christ I
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/1987
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight392 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.78Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.