All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA complete set of statistical tools for beginning financial analysts from a leading authority Written by one of the leading experts on the topic, An Introduction to Analysis of Financial Data with R explores basic concepts of visualization of financial data.
- Author BiographyRUEY S. TSAY, PhD, is H.G.B. Alexander Professor of Econometrics and Statistics at The University of Chicago Booth School of Business. Dr. Tsay has written over 100 published articles in the areas of business and economic forecasting, data analysis, risk management, and process control. A Fellow of the American Statistical Association, the Institute of Mathematical Statistics, and Academia Sinica, Dr. Tsay is author of Analysis of Financial Time Series, Third Edition and coauthor of A Course in Time Series Analysis.
- Author(s)Ruey S. Tsay
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/12/2012
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Series in Probability and Statistics
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight778 g
- Width160 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.90Trending at £13.59
- £34.91Trending at £50.68
- £2.80Trending at £3.81
- £22.90Trending at £27.99
- £10.82Trending at £11.09
- £8.40Trending at £8.51
- £12.47Trending at £13.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.