All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA beautifully written introduction to the fundamentals of animal behaviour, this revised and updated edition is now in full colour.
- Author BiographyAubrey Manning, OBE FRSE was Professor of Natural History at the University of Edinburgh. His main research and teaching interests were based around animal behaviour, development and evolution. He completed his DPhil under Niko Tinbergen and is now Emeritus Professor. He received the Zoological Society of London Silver Medal in 2003 for public understanding of science. Marian Stamp Dawkins is Professor of Animal Behaviour at the University of Oxford where she heads the Animal Behaviour Research Group. Her research interests lie around animal perceptual worlds, with particular emphasis on animal suffering. She has authored, co-authored and edited eight books dealing with subjects ranging from basic behaviour to animal suffering and consciousness.
- Author(s)Aubrey Manning,Marian Stamp Dawkins
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/03/2012
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note71 b/w illus. 135 colour illus.
- Weight1000 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.