All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.29
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.18Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £13.91
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
About this product
- DescriptionArchaeological chemistry is a subject of great importance to the study and methodology of archaeology. This comprehensive text, enhanced by color images and diagrams, covers the subject with a full range of case studies, materials, and research methods.
- Author BiographyT. Douglas Price is the Director of the Laboratory for Archaeological Chemistry at University of Wisconsin-Madison. James H. Burton is the Associate Director of the Laboratory for Archaeological Chemistry at University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Author(s)James H. Burton,T. Douglas Price
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/10/2010
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note20 black & white tables, biography
- Weight678 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.