All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for undergraduate or graduate students from a variety of disciplines, including Psychology, Biology, Chemistry, Anthropology, and Sociology, this work covers a range of topics relevant to Behavior Genetics, from an introduction to the field to the discussion of broader principles, all presented in an orderly sequence.
- Author BiographyTERENCE BAZZETT, State University of New York at Geneseo, USA.
- Author(s)Terence Bazzett
- PublisherSinauer Associates Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/11/2008
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSunderland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSinauer Associates Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Weight1293 g
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £10.96Trending at £14.03
- £8.97Trending at £9.25
- £7.02Trending at £7.75
- £16.01Trending at £19.86
- £6.65Trending at £6.88
- £12.38Trending at £12.56
- £8.45Trending at £9.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.