All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to biotechnology is a biotechnology textbook aimed at undergraduates. It covers the basics of cell biology, biochemistry and molecular biology, and introduces laboratory techniques specific to the technologies addressed in the book; it addreses specific biotechnologies at both the theoretical and applications levels.
- Author BiographyW. T. Godbey is the Paul H. and Donna D. Assistant Professor in the Department of Chemical and Bimolecular Engineering at Tulane University. He received his B.S. in Mathematics from Southern Methodist University in 1988. After a successful period that involved starting his own software design and development company in Dallas, Texas, he joined the fields of science and engineering and earned his PhD as a National Science Foundation Graduate Fellow from the Institute for Biosciences and Bioengineering at Rice University in 2000. From 2000-2003 he was a postdoctoral fellow at Childrens Hospital, Boston and Harvard Medical School. He joined the Tulane University faculty in 2003.
- Author(s)Dr. W. T. Godbey
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication25/04/2013
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Biomedicine
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 24
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Weight816 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £16.24Trending at £17.02
- £18.20Trending at £25.56
- £6.72Trending at £7.94
- £13.80Trending at £16.99
- £9.86Trending at £10.33
- £7.83Trending at £8.24
- £9.09Trending at £10.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.