Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.92
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £11.71Trending at £12.90
About this product
- DescriptionAn Introduction to Chinese Philosophy unlocks the mystery of ancient Chinese philosophy and unravels the complexity of Chinese Buddhism by placing them in the contemporary context of discourse. * Elucidates the central issues and debates in Chinese philosophy, its different schools of thought, and its major philosophers.
- Author BiographyJeeLoo Liu is Associate Professor of Philosophy at California State University at Fullerton. In addition to Chinese philosophy, she specializes in the philosophy of mind and metaphysics. She has published articles in the Journal of Philosophical Research and the Journal of Chinese Philosophy.
- Author(s)JeeLoo Liu
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/03/2006
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight760 g
- Width161 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.