All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis bestseller provides a comprehensive introduction to the theory and practice of counselling and psychotherapy.
- Author BiographyJohn McLeod holds positions at the University of Abertay, Dundee, UK, and University of Oslo, Norway. He has extensive experience as a counsellor, supervisor, trainer and researcher. His many publications include the following books with Open University Press, Counselling Skills, 2nd Edition and Personal and Professional Development for Counsellors, Psychotherapists and Mental Health Practitioners.
- Author(s)John McLeod
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight3 g
- Width75 mm
- Height96 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- kelebetse124 May, 2016by
Good book for CBT
A bit too expensive for many students to afford.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £7.83Trending at £8.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.