All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe concept of a differentiable manifold is introduced in a simple manner without going into its topological structure. Subsequently reader is led to same conceptual details as are found in other texts on the subjects. This book introduces concepts such as tangent and cotangent bundles, tensor algebra and calculus, Riemannian geometry and more.
- Author BiographyKrishna S. Amur.: Department of Mathematics, Karnataka University Dharwad D. J. Shetty.: Padmavathi College, #7 Chinde Blocks Behind K.E.B. Office, Gulbarga C. S. Bagewadi.: Department of Mathematics, Kuvempu University Shankaraghatta
- Author(s)C. S. Bagewadi,D. J. Shetty,Krishna S. Amur
- PublisherAlpha Science International Ltd
- Date of Publication26/01/2010
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlpha Science International Ltd
- Width185 mm
- Height240 mm
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.