All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Jacques Lafontaine
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication30/07/2015
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note49 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight783 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Table Of ContentsDifferential Calculus.- Manifolds: The Basics.- From Local to Global.- Lie Groups.- Differential Forms.- Integration and Applications.- Cohomology and Degree Theory.- Euler-Poincare and Gauss-Bonnet.
- Author BiographyJacques Lafontaine was successively assistant Professor at Paris Diderot University and Professor at the University of Montpellier, where he is presently emeritus. His main research interests are Riemannian and pseudo-Riemannian geometry, including some aspects of mathematical relativity. Besides his personal research articles, he was involved in several textbooks and research monographs.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.05
- £8.24Trending at £8.87
- £8.64Trending at £11.88
- £17.94Trending at £18.46
- £8.88Trending at £11.95
- £14.54Trending at £15.33
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.