All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an introduction to one of the most influential modern thinkers, G W F Hegel (1770-1831). This edition enables students to engage with many aspects of Hegel's philosophy. It covers the whole range of Hegel's mature thought. It relates Hegel's ideas to other thinkers, such as Luther, Descartes and Kant.
- Author BiographyStephen Houlgate is Professor of Philosophy at the University of Warwick. He is the author of Hegel, Nietzsche and the Criticism of Metaphysics (1986) and the editor of Hegel and the Philosophy of Nature (1998) and The Hegel Reader (Blackwell, 1998). He was President of the Hegel Society of America from 1994 to 1996 and is currently editor of the Bulletin of the Hegel Society of Great Britain.
- Author(s)Stephen Houlgate
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/12/2004
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight734 g
- Width176 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £10.90
- £6.68Trending at £7.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
- £11.97Trending at £12.07
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.