All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book studies the ongoing encounter between Judaism and Christianity from the Jewish context of the New Testament to modern days.
- Author BiographyEdward Kessler is Founder and Executive Director of the Woolf Institute of Abrahamic Faiths and Fellow of St Edmund's College, Cambridge. His books include A Dictionary of Jewish-Christian Relations (Cambridge, 2005) and Bound by the Bible (Cambridge, 2004).
- Author(s)Ed Kessler
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/02/2010
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleIntroduction to Religion
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 b/w illus.
- Weight360 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.