All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a historical perspective on the Lagrangian method by presenting Fermat's Principle of Least Time as well as the principles of Maupertuis, Jacobi, and d'Alembert that preceded Hamilton's formulation of the Principle of Least Action, from which the Euler-Lagrange equations of motion are derived.
- Author(s)A. J. Brizard
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Weight522 g
- Width157 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £18.49Trending at £25.00
- £11.80Trending at £12.98
- £8.64Trending at £9.98
- £11.21Trending at £13.98
- £9.51Trending at £9.72
- £4.69Trending at £4.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.