Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.06Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces the fundamentals of human language from a linguistic point of view. In this book language is broken down into words, grammar, meanings and sounds. This book also introduces other elements of linguistics. The author looks at language acquisition, linguistic diversity, applied linguistics, psycholinguistics and discourse analysis.
- Author BiographyChristopher J. Hall is Professor of Applied Linguistics at the Universidad de las Americas, Puebla, Mexico.
- Author(s)Chris Hall
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/12/2005
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight686 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.