An Introduction to Language and Linguistics by Ralph W. Fasold, Jeffery Connor-Linton (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £76.47+ £2.80 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by roxy*media*uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £19.57Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- Est. delivery by 23 Jan
All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis accessible textbook offers balanced and uniformly excellent coverage of modern linguistics.
- Author BiographyRalph Fasold is Professor Emeritus and past Chair of the Department of Linguistics at Georgetown University. Jeff Connor-Linton is an Associate Professor in the Department of Linguistics at Georgetown University.
- Author(s)Jeffery Connor-Linton,Ralph W. Fasold
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/03/2006
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Out-of-print date28/08/2014
- Content Note12 b/w illus. 12 tables 106 exercises
- Weight1143 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.