All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an introduction to semisimple Lie algebras; concise and informal, with numerous exercises and examples.
- Author BiographyAlexander Kirillov, Jr, is an Associate Professor in the Mathematics Department of the State University of New York at Stony Brook. His research interests are representation theory, Lie algebras, quantum groups, affine Lie algebras and conformal field theory.
- Author(s)Alexander Kirillov
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2008
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 113
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note15 b/w illus. 2 colour illus. 3 tables 90 exercises
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £18.49Trending at £25.06
- £10.56Trending at £11.25
- £11.29Trending at £12.12
- £8.70Trending at £10.01
- £5.43Trending at £6.98
- £8.53Trending at £12.66
- £8.27Trending at £9.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.