All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDevelops the basic material necessary to understand the quantum dynamics of macroscopic variables. Ideal for graduate students and researchers.
- Author BiographyA. O. Caldeira is a professor at the Instituto de Fisica 'Gleb Wataghin', the Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP), Brazil. His main research interests are in condensed matter systems at low temperatures, in particular, quantum statistical dynamics of non-isolated systems and strongly correlated systems in low dimensionality.
- Author(s)A. O. Caldeira
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/03/2014
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note58 b/w illus.
- Weight700 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.